Stack Developer / Web Developer - 10-29-2020
Stack Developer / Web Developer
DUE TO COVID-19: Part-time Position, with possibility for full-time
Avg. 25 hrs / wk min. to start | (more available during peak periods) | Work from Home
- Lead Designer
- Creating graphics and content primarily, but not limited to, websites
- Design and layout content for the website and also continually offer suggestions for improvement to our web design and UI/UX to ensure that our public-facing site is well-designed and easy to navigate.
- Developing site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Updating/maintaining websites using various Content Management Systems (WordPress, proprietary ASP, etc.)
- Maintaining site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
(Ideal candidate will have 5-7 years experience and degree in graphic design, UX/UI or BA in marketing or related field)
- Expertise in HTML5/CSS3/PHP/ASP/JS
- Expertise in Adobe Suite with heavy emphasis on Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Expertise in WordPress environment and CMS, from theme development, to best practices with plugins in a MU environment
- Understands UX/UI mobility for all browsers on all devices and platforms
- Understands web development process, pre-design to launch jQuery, MySQL knowledge a PLUS
- Passion to solve interesting visual design problems
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Ability to design within the scope of our visual aesthetic and specs, per project
- Strong organization / communication skills, with the ability to listen and advocate for design best practices with technical teammates
- Self-starter with ability to work in a team environment
- Attention to detail / accuracy and deadline-oriented skills are critical
- Must be flexible, able to adapt/react quickly to change, and able to prioritize
- Effective verbal and written communicator with clients and team members
- Follows company protocols for development process
- Desires opportunity for growth and advancement
Child-friendly open working environment
SouthShore commuter train 4 blocks from office
Flexible work schedule
Compensation commensurate with experience and abilities. Range $17/23 hr.
Full Time Employee benefits available (ie. Paid Vacation, PTO, etc).
DataMine is Expanding
Interested parties may upload .PDF of resume and examples of work using the form on this page.
330 South Lake Street.
Gary, IN 46403
If you are in the area, call us to arrange for a visit. Our offices are 30 minutes from downtown Chicago and 2 minutes from the spectacular Indiana Dunes on Lake Michigan.